She-Haven

There's been times I wasn't my best

But you stayed and put my head to rest

I'm ridiculed for enduring your faults

In another life I'll do it all over again

Because you loved me nonetheless

And stayed faithful to me 

for as long as the heavens allowed us to tell 

our story 


You saw me at my worst

And walked right into my fury

to hold me tight and kiss my heart

Now let me hold you while your storm ravages 

Even if it is just the two of us left standing

In another life I'll do it all over again

Till our love story is branded to this universe. 


Let me watch you walk in front of me

As the queen you've earned to be

Let me dazzle at the virtues our battles erupted

And marvel at the endurance of your scars holding me down

From destroying the good you saw in me. 



Kobby Sage©

She-Haven She-Haven Reviewed by Kobby Sage on September 29, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Kobby Sage