His Lily, Her Gardener

 Lily


On a summer bright day,

as the common nightingale sings her songs of affection to her lover,

I bloom and wave my colorful petals

Unleashing my  graceful elegance and fragrance in my garden

From afar my new Gardner approaches me,

waving in my beauty I saw his charming looks

Falling in love with his smiles was easy

but having him around made me feel warmth

I stared at his smiles all day with me

 

How lovely and attractive you are, my lily

Encamping me with your beauty you stole my affection

But I’m a man of scars and thorns in my palm

A broken orchid I am, hoping to find my lily balm,

with tears dropping on my petals he opened up to me

I saw him battling  his storms with smiles and intuition

 

Be my Gardner forever and I, your lily

Having beautiful and colorful petals I'll bring color into your life

Let me into your heart as the lily of your valley

And heal weakness that distorts your path 

the breeze that gently relieves the mind of your past's torture

Turning your scars into colorful horizons of stars

and your thorns into luminous crystals of love

 

When sadness flies on the wings of the morning

and out of the heart of darkness comes light from the sun's rising

hearing the song of hope playing softly with promise,

 I assure you of my love

Let your tears drop on my petals, my love

as they water our bond with strength

Let me into your heart,

as I bring the fragrance of peace to you

Making your smiles glow with flamboyance

I'll brighten your environment with a replica of Paradise

 

Plant me in the ways of your charms

And I will blossom to your heart's desires

Giving you hope for our love and marriage

plug me home and I will give you more of my kind

Because a love story isn’t judged by the leaves that falls

but by the beauty  of petals that blossoms in the end

Be my Gardner and I, your Lily forever. 



His Lily, Her Gardener His Lily, Her Gardener Reviewed by Kobby Sage on April 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Kobby Sage